Saturday, September 19, 2009

Addicted to K O 3anGuo

My very first few achievements when moved operation to KL is to get addicted to this drama series, which is now the hottest drama series in Taiwan which known as K O 3anGuo or <終極三國>. This drama really reflecting my old school time moments, where usually have a gang of buddies, where we hang out together 24/7/365. We cheered / shared all the moments together, although in many time, we get into troubles and normally being saved by unknown ‘forces’.


In this drama, it further elaborate the character of loyalty and faithfulness in our life, these are the very important so-called life characteristic elements which I like it so much. Peoples like me have to set a role example where should anyone asking for my help, I will immediately deliver the assistance and all the promises will be kept forever.

Within this drama, there’s new version of song sang by all the guys inside the drama - 朋友 Personally, I loved it so much, have uploaded as one of my blog’s song.

Go and watch the drama, it’s a fantastic and cool drama. Hope you will enjoy the drama too.

Remember 思想博爱, 优秀的推理力和创造力

No comments: