Thursday, July 09, 2009

29/11/2000 - 29/07/2009

Gosh, it so terrible about me over the last few weeks or months after my last post. I just have a plan that from August, I will updating all the new stuff that I will going to face once I enter the month of August.

Today marks the beginning of the last 20 days where I’m here in Singapore, the place where I get my dreams, visions and missions. Start to miss everything and anything that I encountered over the past 9 years surviving in this most magnificent city in this world.

29/11/2000 the day marks the beginning of a new me and now this coming 29/07/2009 marks another beginning of the new new me. Lol. . . I strongly believe that this going back home will not be the ordinary going back home type of feeling. It’s about a new book for my poor little soul here, I got to make this happen and make it bigger that I’m able to share the happiness to peoples around me.

Favor and Honor, For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord, show me what You want me to do today to be a blessing to others around me. Amen.

No comments: