Saturday, July 11, 2009

Last 18 Days

There are 3 appointments today but had cancelled 2 out of them. Really no time and also felt tiredness onto me. Aiyaa… Being lazy only laaa.

Well, meet someone very special and also important in my life. Is a she ok, but… never, I got no chance le wey, married with childrens. So, dun think too much you guys. A happy tea moments with her by sharing with me the marriage, families, household, house property, insurance, holidays vacations and others. Just to have a chance of wishing her good luck before we left from AMK Hub.

It’s wonderful of knowing our destiny through our Lord. It’s began to be hard and sad to just leave behind all those ‘good old days’ stuffs. However, I strongly believed, through God, He will gives us vision for our life and a strong sense of purpose.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to us. Follow Him and we shall get achieve our visions.

Reach home almost 6pm, take a nap since it’s a cold weather outside. Things seems still alright for me, slow and easy.

Let you all see my messy room which still unpack. Well, slow and easy wat. Relack laa…


No comments: