Friday, December 25, 2009

House Warming & Christmas BBQ

After 4 months of settling down in Sunway, and in conjunction with Christmas, we decide to have an open house barbeque at our Sunway PJS 10 house. This will be the very first house gathering since moving here.

I need to thank specially for TP and CJ for their help in early morning till late night, for accompanying me to the super mart, just imaging that without you two, I think lots of think can’t be done so easily. I really thanks for all those who supported this house warming, by preparing food items, gifts and also helping in setting up the whole party.

Seriously, in many times, during this party, I try myself hard to capture all the important moments whenever there’s an events. Just that this house warming plus Christmas BBQ, I can saw the laughers, the helping hand, the joke, the gossip, the 挑拨离间, the ‘glued-couple’, the BBQ smiles, the babies noises and many others.

These wont happen or take place if there’s aren’t anyone that the courage in organizing or plan for it. It is a tough task I would say, but along the way, I so believed and it really happen, the Friends will come by and help me. Thanks yaa…

To those who supported strongly for the party, I thank from the deepest of mine heart. 谢谢!
Till we meet again next year.

Wishing you all Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

No comments: