Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy New Year - Happy Bday - New Year Resolutions

Waited for so long to upload my blog in this most significant day, Jan. 24. Stepping into 2010, maybe wonderful things had happened and all things seem going quite smooth some how, this has to thank many peoples, especially to my Lord. Trying to claim myself down over some uncertainties and gloomy situations, I believed He had indeed sending many angles in helping and guiding me.

My company, our first Msia conference had indeed heating almost 74% sales target so far, adding on those small small sales, I think we can hand-in a good result by end of this month. Hope that February is able to achieve the same target.

On my relationship, still single and available, but really so dummy cause don’t know how to sweet talk to gals. Sigh. Guess the Lord won’t send ‘Ave’ to me so soon. So, perseverance and commitment on what am I doing now is the most important one.

On my spiritual life, it’s so wonderful that able to add myself into a cell group that I’ve long waited. It’s not very huge size in numbers, but the relationship between the cg is so bounded and blend so stronger together. I decided not to look into other cg but planted myself into this extremely cute cell group.

So from Jan24 2010 to Jan24 2011, my top 10 resolutions are:
1. Info Resources – 700K for 2010, 1M in 2011
2. Info Resources – Get more organize
3. Health – Gain weight, restart my badminton session
4. Health – Watch my diet, lacking of calcium
5. Spiritual – Finish reading new testaments. Hahaha
6. Wealth – Able to save up to buying a car by my own
7. Travels cum business – Concurring the northern and southern part
8. Friends – Able to help, to bless friends who in need
9. Time – Dun waste time, you lazy bum, always tired, sleep early laa
10. Family – Spend more time with them

Lord, help me in achieving all these goals for this coming 365days. Putting all these wishes and visions into your holly hands. Amen.

No comments: