Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

It’s 24th January!!! Woo Woo… Well. Celebrated this year birthday with my new friends from City Harvest KL, a group of dynamic and cool youngster, well… I’m waiting for an official confirmation as part of this group. Wonder how long more for me???

The whole group consist of 8 of us gather at Malacca on Friday night (22/01) and plan to visit the historic sites on Saturday (23/01) by enjoying the local delicacies such as Chicken rice ball, Asam Laksa, Cendol, and Satay Celup.

We visited various historical sites around Jonker Street, Christ Church, we walk all the way till Pahlawan Square, till Menara Taming Sari (which closed for maintenance). We snapped lots of photos which available on facebook soon.

Although it’s one day before birthday, they celebrated by giving me really a surprise, although just a small piece of cake, but it consists of all their joys, laughter, and for me, lots of happiness.
Stepping into 2010, the greatest harvest that I have is to know all these brothers such as Nickey (leader), Kin Wai, Jeffrey, Hong Kiet, Derrick, and sisters such as Joyce, Monica and Karin. By looking their faces, it really brings me back to those happy moments when I’m still searching for my life purposes in Singapore.

By moving back to Msia in August last year, I have made my 2nd most crucial decision. 1st is to move to Spore in 2000 and now 2nd move back to Msia in 2009, the only purpose is to find my way out in searching for a better future, better life and better prospect. Some how, I managed to achieve most of the goals but by paying with a high price. I get to know friends from both sides, but at the end I’m not able to stand besides them. Somehow, I felt that I have lost them. Yup, know them but lost them. That’s why in some other way, I felt that I’m really alone and other people also able of seeing it. The bondage of friendships between them are merely so-so.
Now, by knowing them, I planned to gain back myself, spend more time with them, spend more time with my family members by appreciate every precious moments that we are able to be together. I’ve planned not to move anymore in this shortest period of time.

I thank God by giving me this opportunity to live in this period of time, though I’m longer a teenager, but I’m able to live every moment, every day with a young heart. 2010 will be indeed a breakthrough year for me and also to all of us.

I’m really happy right now, thank God and really blessed because I’ve been following Him. I’ll always mindful of these blessings that I have and also to the rest.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: